Sunday 26 May 2013

Opening

For more simplicity and to make my work aviable from everywhere, I am starting this blog and will regularly update it, as soon as i register new work.

I am a student in Supinfocom Arles, right now at the end of the second year. I study movie directing, computer generated picture, traditional art, along sound design, and compositing.
I use :
     -2d software: Photoshop, Premiere, AfterEffect, Ilustrator, Indesign
     -3d software: 3dsmax (modeling, texturing, lightning, animation and rendering)
 For traditional art, i use pencil, painting (acrylic).

I speak:
    -french, native language
    -english, C1 according to the CEFR
    -Portuguese, A2 according to the CEFR

Interest:
  -The all process of film making, story telling, in groups. From the birth of the idea to the final editing.
  -All arts, particularly traditional (drawing/painting), cinema, musique and literrature
  -Other's countries' culture and languages, meeting people
  -coocking
  -travelling, seeing beautifull landscape
What i like to do beside:
  Going out with friends, watching films, reading, coocking, traveling, practicing languages.

I hope you wil enjoy seeing my work, both from school project and personal project. If you are interested in my work, Please contact me here:
           marie.elkadiri@hotmail.fr

Have a nice visit !

No comments:

Post a Comment